Thursday 1 March 2012

All about me.


Hello my name is Lauren. I am 9 years old. I was born in New Zealand in 2002. I have  long black hair  and my skin is soft and smooth. My eyes sparkle and I think I am beautiful.

I have three lovely sisters and a handsome brother. I live with my brother, sister and my beautiful mum and dad. I love my family because they take care of me. 



I am Tongan and I am very proud to be Tongan.

My best friend is Leigh-Amber because we share things like our lunch, ideas and home stories. I enjoy playing with Leigh-Amber and I think she is a kind and friendly person. She knows how to make me feel better when I am sad.

When I grow up I what to be a teacher because teaching and learning new things is fun. I also want to be a netball player because I want to represent my culture by playing in the Tongan netball team.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    I enjoyed reading your description. I like how you used adjectives to describe your best friend Leigh-Amber.

    Continue to use powerful describing words to help you achieve your Writing goals this year.

    Ms Aireen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    I like the work you have done on your all about me description. I think you have done a wonderful job.

    By Rebekah
    BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren
    I loved your story all about me because it has a lot of interesting facts and I will get to know you better as a friend because it tells me what you like.

    ReplyDelete