Tuesday 9 June 2015

Great Grandma birthday 65 years old

On Saturday it was my Great  Grandma birthday who just turn 65 years old. This day was my highlight last weekend. My highlight in my great  grandma's birthday was that we got to watch the Cook island's do their hula. The best thing about is at the end when they got to go around the tables and chose a person to go up with them and perform their little dance, that they had to make up in 2 minutes. The time was up it was time for them to perform in front of us, our first performances was an old man and a young woman. Their dance was so FUNNY! that the old man try to shake his body like how the woman he dancing with, but he could only shake his head and hands. Everyone went crazy and starting laughing  even the old man was laughing at himself.

My last highlight was the food. The best food was pig, horse and curry with potatoes together. It was so YUMMY!, We even got to eat the birthday girl cake. At the end My great  grandma got 7 tickets to the next warriors game. She's taking her kids and her husband to the next game.

Here is a picture of what the cake looked like:


I know it kinda of looks like a wedding cake but this is not the cake. I posted this cake picture because the birthday cake kinda looks like the cake we had at the birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment